Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Introducing

Let me introduce myself. My name is Vladimir Pecherskikh. I am a project manager of the online task tracking system ezManageOnline and I will write this blog.

I decided to start this blog to open and describe everything that is hidden in development of the service. I hope it will be interesting to know, how the idea of the service appeared, how is going on current development process. You can ask me everything you want to know. Also ezManageOnline Google user group was started, you can also post your questions and comments there. As always you can submit your questions directly to support team from this link: http://ezmanageonline.com/SupportPage.aspx .

Do not hesitate to try ezManageOnline, if you hear about it for the first time :).

See you!

No comments: